This is a Full Time position editing and updating content for a wide variety of corporate web-sites. You will be joining a large team of content editors, developers and architects. The work schedule is Monday through Friday.
If you are a self-starter and with good computer skills, this may be the job for you. We have found from current staff that candidates with a creative side, strong design skills or good data mapping skills to be very successful. If you have experience with Graphic Design, Excel, Access, or other common business software please apply.
Attention to detail is very important!
1. Accept responsibility for project assignments and manage them through timely completion.
2. Participate with the team in devising project timelines and revising design specifications.
3. Create projects, edit content and publish website updates using Web Tools .
4. Perform quality assurance checks and ensure work adheres to standards.
5. Communicate status to project lead
6. Maintain documentation as required.
Basic Qualifications of Successful Applicant:
• Proven track record of delivering results and meeting deadlines
• Experience computing for business (using email, word processing, internet search software)
• Pays attention to detail and quality
• Self-starter that takes initiative to go above and beyond
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Fast typing skills
• Strong work ethic
Preferred Additional Qualifications that are a ++++:
• High aptitude for advanced computer software
• Creative mind
• Experience technical writing, designing or proofreading
• Eye for good design
• Database design understanding
• Graphic Design understanding
• Customer service experience
This is a full time, benefitted postion It is located in Maplewood, Minnesota.
Please send resume and available date for immediate consideration