Website Product Analyst
• Coordinate with eHub and IT teams to deliver eBusiness solutions the areas of websites, mobile, email, search, metrics/optimization and social media.
• Coordinate day-to-day maintenance and updates to U.S. consumer branded websites, email marketing programs, new product launch pages, sweeps or sample offers and other desktop or mobile web promotions.
• Translate business website requirements into technical requirements for website construction team developers or agency partners.
• Give technical direction on website and mobile projects to the website construction team developers
• Review work completed by website construction team and agency partners and provide feedback
• Review completed site requests with business teams and coordinate publishing of changes
• Make minor content updates to existing websites
• Create and publish landing pages in product catalog system using page builder tools
• Create documents that allow U.S. website content to be translated into other languages
• Understand how product management systems interact with web platform and help troubleshoot issues
• Understand interfaces with technology providers for services like email, ratings & reviews and where-to-buy
• Administer videos and players
• 1+ years experience building mobile websites
• 1+ years experience configuring and deploying websites in web hosting environments
• 1+ years hands-on experience writing SQL to interact with databases
• Experience working directly with technical development teams and non-technical business clients, preferably in marketing organizations
• Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple requests
• Flexible attitude and ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing eBusiness organization
• Experience creating technical documentation
• Strong oral and written communication skills
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN OUR GROWING GLOBAL TEAM, WORK WITHIN A GREAT COMPANY CULTURE AND STRETCH YOUR SKILLS ON THIS EXCITING ECOMMERCE TEAM:
SEND RESUME AND SALARY INFORMATION FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION. POSITION IS ON SITE IN ST. PAUL, MINNESOTA. NO REMOTE WORK IS POSSIBLE.