Worker is self directed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work group.
You will be responsible for design, development, documentation and testing of XSLT for use on company web sites.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Designing, developing, documenting, testing XSLT code for
o .com common components and templates
o Endeca mobile product catalog display
o Endeca desktop product display
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience building and maintaining websites, coding to design standards, leveraging existing code and coding for SEO
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Strong applied experience with:
o Content Management Systems
Core business hours - working onsite in St. Paul, Minnesota